Therapeutic Insoles for Insenate Feet – Duosoft Plus is the latest addition to our therapeutic insoles and orthotics range.This new, innovative insole is designed for people with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
The dual-layer design of Duosoft Plus consists of a resilient, shock absorbing urethane base and a Poron 94 top cover.
Poron 94 sets a new level of advanced underfoot comfort technology. The slow rebound quality of the material cradles the foot and allows enhanced redistribution of body weight over the foot’s plantar surface. It is soft, comfortable and allows the feet to remain cool, dry and odorless.
A Vygel heel accompanies the dual-layer formation to provide optimal shock attenuation at heel strike.
- For individuals with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
- PORON 94 is a softer, lighter PORON with slower rebound. This allows for more even distribution of body weight over the foot’s plantar surface and offers fuller, richer cushioning.
- Vygel heel provides optimal shock attenuation.
- Moulded cellular urethane for superior shock absorption, high resilience and cushioning.
- Also suitable for osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).